Reporting directly to the Team Leader of Community Access and Lifestyle, this role will be responsible for liaising with clients and staff regarding any changes to scheduled visits and providing clients with timely and relevant information regarding their service and post service delivery validation to enable accurate billing.
- Matching staff skills, experiences and availability with clients’ needs and preferences ensuring financial viability.
- Optimise travel times to maximise direct client support.
- Coordinate roster adjustments for staff absences and client service change requests/cancellations.
- Distribution of staff rosters in a timely manner.
- Engage & discuss service delivery timeframes.
- Develop effective relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Assist in the development of activity calendars inline with NDIS plans.
The ability to manage multiple deadlines, prioritise tasks and take action in a timely manner is essential for this role. You must be a customer focused individual with a friendly phone manner.
If you would like to enquire further about this opportunity, please contact Nikki Matthews.