Senior Business Improvement Analyst - Operations
As the Senior Business Improvement Analyst, you are responsible for guiding the ERP migration, which is a vendor-led implementation, entailing a Dynamics 365 (D365) Business Central solution.
Your role will evolve as the business grows into its new system and is described as follows:
- Phase 1 – Project rollout
- Phase 2 – Continuous improvement
Your key responsibilities in Phase 1 (Project rollout) will include:
- Act as the key liaison between Bedford’s Operations and ICT teams and the Vendor, to ensure the project deliverables are successfully embedded
- Perform gap analyses to identify discrepancies
- Undertake ad-hoc business analysis, KPI definition, report creation, risk monitoring and issue resolution
- Ensure agreed deliverables are ratified by administering user acceptance testing (UAT)
- Ensure thorough training and training documentation is administered to all end users
- Develop D365 and Office 365 (O365) expertise by working closely with the vendor to improve understanding of the Microsoft applications suite
Your key responsibilities in Phase 2 (Continuous improvement) will include:
- Drive improved decision making, accountability and planning effectiveness through the introduction of a sales and operations planning strategy
- Provide consultative services to Bedford’s Operations teams
- Gather and assess data to derive insights into operational activities
- Design suitable reporting mechanisms and develop standard reports for the businesses to understand performance and quickly identify areas of concern and improvements
- Tertiary qualification in Business, Project Management or a related discipline, or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated experience within ERP implementations and the structure of single source data (MDM)
- Familiar with sales and operations planning, and integrated business planning.
- Accomplished in the usage of project management methods, tools and reporting models
- An understanding of commercial operations in an industrial services environment
- Provision of support services to drive efficiency and service improvements
To apply for this role, you will need to provide a cover letter outlining what you can bring into this role as well as a current and up to date resume.
Please note – the successful applicant will be required to provide a current national police clearance and the offer of employment will be subject to legal rights to work in Australia. Bedford is an equal opportunity employer and indigenous applicants are encouraged to apply.