Senior Disability Support Worker
This role is responsible for providing leadership, mentoring, coaching, training & direction to the Disability Support Worker group; including providing advice and support on client issues.
We are looking for an experienced Disability Support Worker from an accommodation background who thrives on supporting clients to achieve independence and reach their individual goals.
- Mentoring and coaching staff, assisting them with the management of complex client issues and act as a role model.
- Monitor service delivery in compliance with NDIS Practice Standards.
- Facilitate effective and positive communication.
- Ensure the highest level of customer service is provided in a proactive, effective and efficient manner, with a client centric approach.
- Assist with the development of Individual Plans for clients.
- Support the Client Services Supervisor to manage the roster in line with clients' Roster of Care.
- Support clients positively, encouraging maximum independence and self-determination.
- Support the Client Services Supervisor with On – Call duties.
- Certificate III or IV in Disability, Community Services or equivalent, and extensive experience in the disability sector.
- Extremely person centric focused with the strong desire to support people with disability to achieve their individual goals and enhance their independent living skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence with the ability to develop rapport and maintain strong working relationships
If you would like to enquire further about this opportunity, please contact Jessica Humphreys, Client Services Supervisor, on 8374 3074. All enquires will be treated with confidence.