Supervisor (Gepps Cross)
The Supervisor is also responsible for meeting required production timelines, production quality, overseeing employee safety and general housekeeping.
- Responsible for overseeing and monitoring production output in designated production area to ensure production targets are maintained
- When supervising the production areas ensure the work areas are promptly replenished and that the teams work efficiently
- Supervision of Employees on a day to day basis to achieve the required and expected daily outcomes
- Complete training of employees as per their Individual Training Plan (ITP) with assistance from the Personnel & Training Officer.
- Complete required documentation on employees in regard to their ITPs as required.
- Complete daily checks on machinery to ensure they are correctly maintained.
- Prepare daily documentation in a timely manner in readiness for daily pick ups
- Prompt receipt of incoming deliveries and manufactured finished goods into storage
- Liaise with freight companies
- Coordinate the distribution of orders
- Demonstrate the ability of work flow planning
- Ensure a safe working environment
The ideal person will have carpentry and woodwork skills. Possession of a forklift licence will be a distinct advantage for this role.
Enquiries regarding this role can be directed to Theo De Kort, Production Manager, on 0419 032 191.