We are currently seeking a hands-on and motivated Supervisor who will be responsible for a designated production area while coordinating, supervising and training employees.
The Supervisor is also responsible for meeting required production timelines, production quality, overseeing employee safety and general housekeeping.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing and monitoring production output in designated production area to ensure production targets are maintained.
- Supervise Employees on a day-to-day basis to achieve the required and expected daily outcomes.
- Complete training of employees as per their Individual Training Plan (ITP) with assistance from the Personnel & Training Officer.
- Undertaking machine set ups on various labelling machines, packaging machines and carton sealing lines
- Maintaining, implementing and improving preventative maintenance disciplines.
- Prepare required daily documentation in a timely manner.
- Coordinate the distribution of orders and liaise with freight companies.
The ideal person will have excellent interpersonal and organisational skills and knowledge of the quality management system. They will be a team player with demonstrated resilience, initiative and collaboration.
Possession of a forklift license will be a distinct advantage for this role.
You will also have;
- An understanding of lean manufacturing techniques
- An understanding of ISO 9001/2015 standards
- The ability to problem-solve and undertake basic repairs
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work for one of South Australia’s leading Disability support provider
- Attractive remuneration including salary packaging
- On Site Parking and Canteen
- A supportive, highly skilled and collaborative team environment
If you feel that you meet the criteria for this role click the "Apply for this job" button to submit your application online.
If you would like to enquire further about this opportunity, please contact Damian Marzocca (Operations Manager) on 0481 466 890. All enquires will be treated in confidence.