Supervisor - Port Lincoln
Reporting to the Site Operations Manager, the position of Supervisor plays a key role in the effective servicing of Bedford Port Lincoln in line with Bedford standards and specifications.
- To assist with the coordination of the day to day operation of work.
- To develop and maintain key customer relationships and contracts.
- To assist with the development, implementation and review of programs to meet the needs of the employees.
- Ensure supported employees receive appropriate training.
- Promote safety and prevention of accidents in the work environment.
- Ensure all projects/contractors under the Supervisor responsibility are serviced in line with customer contract and requirements.
- Ensure the contract is serviced within budget.
- Ensure quality standards are adhered to.
- Ensure required materials and resources are sourced in a timely manner.
- Preparation of budget in conjunction with management.
- Work safely, promote safety and the prevention of accidents in the work environment, ensure Departmental equipment is used safely and regularly checked, and that risks and hazards are identified and action taken to address same.
- Understand and apply the requirements of the various Quality Management Systems relevant for your area.
Ideally, you will have demonstrated experience in coordinating the day to day organisation and operation of work and the ability to build and maintain strong internal and external customer relationships. You will have experience with supervising and training others and possess excellent multi-tasking skills with the ability to coordinate a team.
Aside from your experience, your success at Bedford will come down to your enthusiasm, attitude and excellent communication skills. Having patience and an even temperament will see you fit well into our team. For the right people with the right attitude, the sky is the limit at Bedford!
If you feel that you meet the criteria for this role click the "Apply for this job" button on SEEK to submit your application online.
Enquiries regarding this role can be directed to Johanna Way, Supervisor, Port Lincoln on 8682 6011.