Supervisor - Port Lincoln
This full time, permanent position located in Port Lincoln reports to the Operations Manager and has a dual responsibility of supervising a designated production area, as well as all duties relating to a commercial cleaning contract. The working hours for this role are 6.00am to 1.30pm Monday to Friday.
- Coordinating the day to day organisation and operation of work.
- Developing and maintaining key customer relationships.
- Assisting with the development, implementation, and review of programs to meet the needs of the employees.
- Completing all duties relating to the commercial cleaning contract.
- Ensuring supported employees receive appropriate training.
- Promoting safety and prevention of accidents.
- Ensuring the adherence to quality standards.
- Ensuring required materials and resources are sourced in a timely manner.
- Understanding and applying the requirements of the various Quality Management Systems relevant for your area.
- Championing the delivery of the NDIS Practice Standards, NDIS Code of Conduct, and the NDIS Quality and Safeguarding Framework.
This position requires an individual with the ability to work autonomously to achieve contract outcomes. You will also enjoy the challenges and rewards of supporting people with disability to achieve their goals. Previous experience in a similar role or environment is desired and highly regarded.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary, including salary packaging.
- The stability of a full time, permanent position
- The rewards associated with working for reputable NDIS registered provider.
- Work life balance, finishing at 1.30pm.
- Opportunities to progress for the right candidate
Offer of employment is subject to:
- A National Police Clearance (no older than 6 months)
- Clearance to work in the disability sector (NDIS, DHS or DCSI)
- Car and driver’s licence
- The successful completion of a pre-employment medical assessment
- The right to work in Australia
Applications close Wednesday 18th August 2021.