WHS & QA Administrator
Working as part of the WHS & QA team this role is responsible for a broad range of administrative duties, including co-ordinating and maintaining information flows in relation to WHS & QA training. This position has a particular focus on Injury Management and Return to Work and is suited to an individual with previous exposure to these areas.
- Maintaining all WHS & QA training records, registers and databases, as well as WHS & QA procedures, forms and templates
- Generating WHS & QA reports and collating WHS & QA data to produce regular and ad-hoc metrics reporting
- Co-ordinating the administration of WHS & QA matters and related activities
- Assisting with the management of Return to Work files, scheduling and coordination
- Assisting with processing of claims and liaison with Bedford’s claims’ provider
- Managing and booking of first aid training, fire warden training and employee hearing assessments
- Undertaking general administration tasks to ensure the effective operations of the Business Unit e.g. assist with travel bookings for the WHS & QA team, co-ordinate meetings and take minutes and provide general administrative support to the General Manager and Manager WHS & QA
- Contributing to the delivery of WHS & QA projects and program
- Maintaining effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Championing the delivery of the NDIS Practice Standards, NDIS Code of Conduct, as well as the NDIS Quality and Safeguarding Framework
- Other duties as directed by the General Manager, WHS & Quality Assurance
This role requires the successful applicant to maintain a comprehensive knowledge and understanding of relevant Acts, legislation, and Agreements, while remaining up-to-date and informed on government policy and legislated changes, in addition to NDIS framework and applicable government funding.
This permanent role is suited to a solutions focused individual who has the ability to work as part of team, supporting a range of stakeholders, building trust and respect within Bedford and externally. You will be a clear and open communicator with exceptional organisation and time management skills.
You will have;
- Experience in general administration, reporting and document management, preferably within a WHS and or Injury Management function
- Strong administration and written communication skills with excellent attention to detail and passion for delivering work to a high standard
- Strong organisational and time management skills including the ability to manage competing and / or changing priorities, and deliver to deadlines
- Proven team-oriented approach to work, with demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and co-ordinate information flows within the team and with other business areas
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to interact positively with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and preferably Visio, and experience using databases and online systems
If this opportunity sounds like it is suited to the next step in your career, please apply by submitting a cover letter and CV by May 31st, 2021.