WHS & QA Manager
Reporting to the General Manager WHS and QA, this role is responsible for the coordination of WHS policies and procedures and the day to day implementation of health and safety protocols within the organisation and managing the Quality System for Bedford.
- Lead, manage and develop the WHS & QA team.
- In conjunction with the General Manager, WHS & QA, implement the organisation’s WHS and QA strategic plans and associated business objectives and initiatives.
- Manage and implement WHS & QA project work.
- Promote the WHS and QA management systems across the organisation and provide key stakeholders with assistance and advice as required.
- Coordinate the development and maintenance of organisational WHS policies and procedures.
- Advise management on WHS incident prevention strategies and assist in their implementation where required.
- In partnership with the Risk and Compliance Officer, support the development of internal audit schedules for WHS, ISO, HACCP and other QA requirements across various disciplines to ensure processes and systems comply with relevant standards, legislation and organisational policies and procedures
- Coach and advise managers and supervisors to maintain compliance with safety policy and legislation.
- Comply with Bedford’s policies and procedures including the code of conduct and Equal Employment Opportunities
This role will suit an individual with a natural affinity for the people with disability whom Bedford support. You will have highly developed coaching and mentoring skills as well as the ability to engage positively with stakeholders at all levels in order to embed Behavioural Safety throughout the organisation.
If you would like to enquire further about this opportunity, please contact Joe Whitford, General Manager, WHS & QA on 8275 0325.